Weed Firecrackers Recipe
If you’re into edibles and like peanut butter or Nutella, this quick weed firecrackers recipe is for you. No need for a long introduction here, let’s get right into it.
Some folks like to decarb your bud for this recipe, some don’t. If you like, you can find a recipe here for THC decarb with cannabis flower and here for CBD decarb with hemp flower. Some may argue whether or not this step is necessary for this recipe, but I’ll leave that choice up to you.
- 1/2 g fresh ground weed or hemp bud/trim
(you can use decarbed flower but you should probably shorten the cooking time to about 10 min just to warm/toast the cracker, or just eat it without baking)
- 6 of your favorite type of cracker
(saltine, gram cracker..)
- Peanut butter
(using either peanut butter or nutella is fine. I like to use both)
Head Over To LIFTEDHempShop.com
For A Great Selection Of Hemp-Based Wellness Essentials
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread peanut butter on 3 crackers
- Spread nutella on the remaining 3 crackers
- Sprinkle your ground cannabis on top of all crackers
- Sandwich the crackers together to make 3 cracker sandwiches
(you can also leave them all face up if you prefer)
- Cover or surround with foil and place in oven for 30 min
- Remove from oven and allow time to cool
- Sit back and enjoy this classic weed treat!
Note: Remember, edibles can take from up to 2 hours to take effect so don’t go overboard with this yummy snack. It can pack a potent punch that will sneak up on you and hit you hard.