Talk about taking your meds with breakfast!
Whoa! This one is a favorite any time of day, and it’s so easy to make. I’m sure you don’t really need a lot of convincing here, so let’s get straight to this deliciously potent weed infused bacon and eggs breakfast recipe.
- 2 – 4 grams of ground & Decarboxylated Hemp for CBD or Weed for THC
- 1lb of your favorite brand of Bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or cheese of choice (optional)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (optional)
- Black Pepper
- Other seasonings of choice (optional)
- Eggs (you choose qty)
What You’ll Need:
- Large baking dish or cookie sheet
- Frying pan or skillet
- Mixing bowl
- Fork or whisk
How To Put It All Together
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line baking dish or cookie sheet with foil
- Mix black pepper, cannabis, brown sugar, and other preferred seasonings into the mixing bowl
- Apply the rub to the bacon and place on baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake on 350F for 20-25 min, flipping the bacon about half-way thru
- Turn off heat, remove from oven and set aside
If you like your eggs scrambled try this. If not, just fry or poach your egg. It really is all about your own enjoyment and relief.
- Crack eggs into your bowl, add salt & pepper and whisk together
- Carefully add a small bit of that bacon grease to the frying pan and turn on med/low heat
*Note: The bacon grease is now infused with your cannabis.
- Pour eggs into frying pan and scramble to desired consistency
- Add the cheese and finish
Now that you have everything finished, it’s time to enjoy your weed infused breakfast. You can pair it with OJ & toast with canna butter, or you can have some fruit on the side and add a little bit of canna-milk to your favorite coffee or tea. Sit back, relax and enjoy!