Cannabis Infused Mayo
Yes, cannabis infused mayo, you read that correctly. If you want to learn how to whip up a batch of creamy infused mayo, follow the recipe below.
This recipe uses cannabis oil but you can also use hemp infused oil to make a CBD rich mayo. If you don’t have any infused oil on hand, here is an infused olive oil recipe to get you started. If you already have your oil ready, let’s get to the whisking!
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup infused cannabis oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice or 1-2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- A pinch of salt
You will also need a whisk, a mixing bowl and a spoon or spatula
Ok, now that you have your ingredients together, let’s get to it!
Head Over To LIFTEDHempShop.com
For A Great Selection Of Hemp-Based Wellness Essentials
- Whisk egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, vinegar, and mustard together thoroughly.
- Add the cannabis infused oil slowly while whisking it constantly.
- Whisk until the mayo thickens up
(add a few drops of water if it gets too thick)
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to use.
That’s it! Now you have a basic but medicated mayonnaise to use on sandwiches and whatever else you love to use mayo for. Enjoy!
#loveweedOUTLOUD Akathisia almonds anonymous anxiety blueberries body butter canna-mayo canna-milk cannabis oil cannabis recipes canna butter CBC CBD CBDV CBG CBN chronic pain coconut oil depression dosage edibles Endocannabinoid System essential oils flour Hemp hemp oil honey insomnia Lavender Oil milk MMJ new patients Pa MMJ ptsd seizures Tea Tree Oil terminology THC THCV topicals veterans