Weed Flour Recipe
This weed flour recipe is a great way to cook with cannabis! You can make all kinds of baked goods with it. It’s even healthier than canna-butter if you need to avoid oils and fats.
Before you begin you will need to decarboxylate your weed if you are looking for full activation of the cannabinoids. Here is how to decarb cannabis buds for high THC or how to decarb hemp buds for CBD flour – your choice.
- Your choice of flour
- 1/2 cup of finely ground and decarboxylated cannabis flower for every 1 cup of flour
(pick out all stems)
Note* – bud should be extremely dried out before you begin this recipe in order to avoid causing mold.
- Place cannabis in a coffee grinder or other grinding device
- Grind buds to a fine powdery consistency
- Mix the cannabis powder with your flour
Note* the more cannabis you mix in, the stronger your flour will be. Mix according to your own needs and preferences.
- Store weed flour in a cool dark cabinet in an airtight container