An Easy Hemp Honey Recipe For Sweet Releif
Hemp and honey, oh how sweet the relief can be.. Honey is well known for its health benefits. For instance, it’s jam packed full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. In this recipe, we will be infusing raw honey with hemp flower.
If you are ready to make some fresh medicated honey with hemp flower (or trim) grab the items on this list and let’s get started. First, you’ll need to decarb your hemp flower to convert the CBDA to CBD for this recipe. Here is how to decarboxylate hemp flower for CBD.
Once your decarb process is complete, gather the rest of your items and let’s begin. Here is what you’ll need.
- 1/2 oz (14g) Decarboxylated hemp flower
- 2 cups Organic honey
- Mason jar with lid
- Firsy, wrap decarbed hemp in chesecloth and tie it off with a string to keep the plant material inside.
- Then, place the cheesecloth into the jar, pour in the 2 cups of honey, and put the lid on the jar.
- Now you will put the mason jar into the crockpot and pour water into the pot until its level is above that of the honey, but not the entire jar.
- Next, put a lid on the crockpot and warm the jar of honey on a low setting for 4-8 hrs.
- After the time is up, turn off the crockpot and carefully remove the hot jar and allow it to cool.
- Once your honey has cooled, remove the cheesecloth and squeeze out all that amber sweetness into your jar.
- Finally, place the lid on your mason jar and store it in the refrigerator when not in use.
*Check on your honey every few hours to make sure there is not too much pressure on the jar. You can carefully, slightly open and then re-close the jar to release excess pressure.
* Make use of the hemp infused honey that remains behind. You can steep the leftover cheesecloth into a cup of hot tea for a deliciously relaxing beverage.
#loveweedOUTLOUD Akathisia almonds anonymous anxiety blueberries body butter canna-mayo canna-milk cannabis oil cannabis recipes canna butter CBC CBD CBDV CBG CBN chronic pain coconut oil depression dosage edibles Endocannabinoid System essential oils flour Hemp hemp oil honey insomnia Lavender Oil milk MMJ new patients Pa MMJ ptsd seizures Tea Tree Oil terminology THC THCV topicals veterans