An Easy Hemp Derived CBD Milk Infusion
Got Milk? This easy hemp derived CBD milk recipe can be used to make all sorts of infused edibles. For example, you can use it in your coffee or tea, with your cereal or for dunking canna-cookies in.
The CBD Milk Recipe
This potent recipe uses decarboxylated Hemp buds. You may use either flower or trim if you like. If you don’t already have some decarbed buds on hand, here is how to decarboxylate your fresh hemp for this recipe. Wanna try the high THC version? That recipe can be found here.
- 1/4 oz (7g) of decarboxylated hemp bud or trim
- 2 cups of whole milk or heavy cream
choose milk with a high fat content
- Sauce pan
- Storage container
- Mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- Cooking thermometer
- Heat the milk or cream in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add the decarboxylated hemp to the saucepan
- Cook for about 45 min, stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and strain into storage container. Press with a spoon or gather cheesecloth together & squeeze all the milk out.
be careful, it will be hot!
The hemp infused milk can last for up to 8 weeks if you keep it covered and refrigerated.
#loveweedOUTLOUD Akathisia almonds anonymous anxiety blueberries body butter canna-mayo canna-milk cannabis oil cannabis recipes canna butter CBC CBD CBDV CBG CBN chronic pain coconut oil depression dosage edibles Endocannabinoid System essential oils flour Hemp hemp oil honey insomnia Lavender Oil milk MMJ new patients Pa MMJ ptsd seizures Tea Tree Oil terminology THC THCV topicals veterans